Evening & Weekend MBA Program
To graduate from the Evening & Weekend MBA Program, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- A minimum cumulative GPA of B (3.0)
- Attendance at the New Student Orientation
- Required core courses
- Advanced elective courses
- Satisfactory completion of the writing requirement
- Satisfactory completion of the Mid-Program Academic Retreat (1 unit)
- Beginning with the incoming class of August 2010, there are 2 required BILD courses as part of your graduation requirement. They are:
- EW296 – Problem Finding, Problem Solving (1 unit)
- A BILD experiential learning course
- 42 units total
The program director is available to discuss your progress and verify completion of degree requirements.
Degrees are awarded in either December or May. You may participate in the May graduation ceremony prior to actually completing your degree requirements. The program staff will provide information on cap and gown rental, reception tickets and other graduation details around April.
Diplomas are available three to four months after your official graduation date. Effective Fall 2011, diplomas for graduates will be mailed automatically. For more information on diplomas, please see the registrar's website here: http://registrar.berkeley.edu/alumni/diplomas.html