Evening & Weekend MBA Program
The Evening & Weekend MBA Program offers a number of one-unit elective courses that complement the electives that are offered each semester. You are allowed to take a maximum of four one-unit electives. Included in your maximum of four one-unit electives:
- 1 Unit Independent Study Courses (See Independent Study)
- MBA 294 Speaker Series Courses (See Full-time MBA Courses)
The following mandatory courses do not count towards your cap for 1 unit electives:
- EW200C - Leadership Communications
- EW200P - Problem Finding, Problem Solving
- EW207 - Ethics
- EW293 - Mid-Program Academic Retreat
- EW237 - Intro to Financial Modeling & EW237 - Financial Statement Modeling for Finance Careers. If BOTH of these courses are taken anytime during your academic career, it will not count against the four 1 unit course limit stated above. If you take one or the other, it will count towards the limit.
- EW237 Hedge Fund Strategies and 1 unit Haas Investment Fund Management course. If BOTH the Spring 2 unit course and the Fall 1 unit course are taken, it will not count against the four 1 unit course limit.