Evening & Weekend MBA Program
Unit Workload Policies
- In a given semester, students must be enrolled in a minimum of:
- 6 units to receive financial aid
- 1 unit to receive career services and student services.
- Students enrolled in 0 units are withdrawn.
- The maximum course load per semester is 9 units, unless exceptional approval is granted by the program office.
- Students who matriculate prior to Fall 2014 are allowed to take between 42 and 44 units total in the program. Students who matriculate in Fall 2014 and later are allowed to take a maximum of 46 units. Students may choose to take extra units above 42 only in the final semester. Students cannot extend their enrollment past the semester in which they earn their 42nd unit.
Please also note the limits on non-standard courses.