Congratulations on your acceptance!
Important Deadlines & Events of Interest
As soon as possible:
- Submit official academic documents, if needed
- Review the Class of 2020 Enrollment Checklist
- Read the Waiver Guidelines for Core Courses. If you have a demonstrated competency, register for a waiver exam here.
- Log into the online course space for the optional Data & Decisions pre-term workshop (separate email with log-in details to follow acceptance of offer and payment of deposit)
- For students who were accepted and paid the deposit during rounds 1 and 2, you should already have your log-in details
- For students who were accepted and paid the deposit during rounds 3 and 4, you should receive your log-in details by June 24
- Connect with your class on the Class of 2020 - Facebook Group
- Review the Welcome Webinar Recording - hear about next steps and insights from current students
*Additional information will be sent to you via email on how to complete these next steps
- Money Matters: Financial Aid & Billing Essentials (facilitated by Financial Aid)
- Please click here to register (12:00-1:00 PM)
- Money Matters: Financial Aid & Billing Essentials, International Edition (facilitated by Financial Aid)
- Please click here to register (1:00-2:00 PM)