Innovative, energized, experiencedHaas students know how to drive business success even before they graduate. As a corporate partner, you can create value for your organization by connecting with talented students and the faculty thought leaders who supervise their work by sponsoring a student project, hackathon, case competition, and other activity. Opportunities include:
- Cleantech to Market Program: Turn green research into market opportunities in partnership with students, scientists, engineers, and other professionals.
- Global Social Venture Competition: Support ventures that generate profit and deliver social returns through this global MBA student business plan competition.
- LAUNCH: Participate in UC Berkeley's leading accelerator for transforming early stage startups into fundable companies.
- Haas @ Work: Pose a challenge and let teams of MBA students and instructors tackle it, through an innovation-focused, project-based course.
- International Business Development Program: Sponsor a student team to collaborate on your overseas goals and challenges.
- Haas Technology Challenge: Leverage the creativity of top MBA teams to solve a real business challenge through this preeminent 3-day case competition.