Budgeting and Forecasting
On an annual basis, each division needs to submit a forecast/budget to the campus.
Campus and division goals
Fortify our Financial Strength
- Implement a portfolio of revenue generating and cost containment initiatives to improve our financial position and prepare for potential exogenous shocks.
- Emphasize a culture of philanthropy.
Manage data-informed decisions
- Focus on the holistic trends presented by our budgets and variance analysis in comparison to actuals.
- Understand the implication of these trends, take appropriate actions and adjust budgets and plans accordingly.
Ensure our current resource allocations work harder
- Our 2021 Strategic Business Plan (OGST) should drive our budget
- We place a new focus on reallocation in this tight financial environment, so our current assets are working in the right places, and support strategic shifts and trade-offs