Business Services

Haas Finance

Travel & Entertainment (T&E) Reimbursements

When you need support with T&E reimbursements, CSS B&FS will:

  • Receive forms and documentation to support travel or entertainment reimbursement
  • Assemble and analyze documentation
  • Assist with obtaining exceptional approvals
  • Set up of outside (non-Berkeley) payees for payment (reimbursement)
  • Process in T&E system
  • Review for policy and compliance and approve
  • Submit to Disbursements for payment
  • Follow up with customers as needed

To request a Travel or Entertainment reimbursement

  • Download and complete the appropriate form for your expense type: Domestic Travel, International Travel, or Entertainment.
  • Obtain unit and accounting approvals (signatures) on the request form as needed
  • Scan the form, receipts, and supporting documents (itinerary, if needed, etc.) as a PDF file.
  • Go to the CSS Non-Purchase Request Form by logging into BearBuy and navigating to Forms/Shared/Campus Shared Services.
  • Populate traveler or host name and contact fields.
  • Select the activity type from the drop down menu.
  • Enter an item description. Leave the estimated amount as "1."
  • Attach the PDF from instruction #4 by clicking Internal Attachments
  • Click 'Go' next to 'Add and go to cart.'
  • Click view cart details.
  • Enter your Org Node if it is not already present.
  • Select the 'submit' option using the button at the top right of the screen.

NOTE: You can only submit ONE travel per request

View a helpful Travel & Entertainment reimbursement step-by-step instruction guide. For any questions contact Campus Shared Services BFS or call (510) 664-9000, option 2.