Travel & Entertainment (T&E) Reimbursements
When you need support with T&E reimbursements, CSS B&FS will:
- Receive forms and documentation to support travel or entertainment reimbursement
- Assemble and analyze documentation
- Assist with obtaining exceptional approvals
- Set up of outside (non-Berkeley) payees for payment (reimbursement)
- Process in T&E system
- Review for policy and compliance and approve
- Submit to Disbursements for payment
- Follow up with customers as needed
To request a Travel or Entertainment reimbursement
- Download and complete the appropriate form for your expense type: Domestic Travel, International Travel, or Entertainment.
- Obtain unit and accounting approvals (signatures) on the request form as needed
- Scan the form, receipts, and supporting documents (itinerary, if needed, etc.) as a PDF file.
- Go to the CSS Non-Purchase Request Form by logging into BearBuy and navigating to Forms/Shared/Campus Shared Services.
- Populate traveler or host name and contact fields.
- Select the activity type from the drop down menu.
- Enter an item description. Leave the estimated amount as "1."
- Attach the PDF from instruction #4 by clicking Internal Attachments
- Click 'Go' next to 'Add and go to cart.'
- Click view cart details.
- Enter your Org Node if it is not already present.
- Select the 'submit' option using the button at the top right of the screen.
NOTE: You can only submit ONE travel per request
View a helpful Travel & Entertainment reimbursement step-by-step instruction guide. For any questions contact Campus Shared Services BFS email@example.com or call (510) 664-9000, option 2.