Develop - Start with an idea:
- Get Started - Our location in the Bay Area and strong network of entrepreneurial alumni and students, make Berkeley Haas a unique place to launch a venture.
- Learn Startup Skills - Build a strong foundation in entrepreneurship with a variety of tools. Starting a venture takes place outside the classroom through networking and informal conversations.
- Research and Technology Transfer - Connecting with Berkeley's powerful research pipeline may offer inspiration and enable partnerships between the university and entrepreneurs.
- Mentoring - Alumni have the opportunity to schedule 20-minute sessions with some of the Bay Area's top entrepreneurs, VCs and attorneys through the Berkeley Haas Entrepreneurship Program Mentoring Hours. Sign up for announcements.
- Networking - Interested in meeting others interested in entrepreneurship, team leadership, product development, fundraising or design?
Grow - Scale your startup:
- Hackathons - Take part in a quick competition cycles and mixers with other teams and entrepreneurs.
- Competitions - Berkeley hosts several business and innovation competitions open to students, postdocs, and alumni.
- Entrepreneurship Events - Berkeley hosts many innovation-related events each year.
- SkyDeck - Berkeley's non-profit startup accelerator. Other incubators
- Cal Founders - Gain access to informative discussions about pressing issues in a risk-free setting.
- Haas Marketplace - Build your customer base by offering a discount and/or giving a portion of revenue back to the Haas Fund.
Support - Invest in Berkeley's Innovation Ecosystem
- Berkeley Founders' Pledge - Signal your commitment to make a meaningful gift to Berkeley through your equity.
- Establish Corporate Relations - Build a relationship with Berkeley and get to know the students, faculty, and research projects involved with innovation and technology. Recruit students.
- Berkeley Angel Network - Join an angel investor community composed of alumni and faculty of UC Berkeley.
Start at Begin: The Berkeley Gateway to Innovation:
The University of California, Berkeley has created its first ever virtual hub for innovation oncampus, named Berkeley Begin - the Berkeley Gateway to Innovation. Now entrepreneurs can more easily connect with Berkeley's robust network of innovation courses, incubators, accelerators, funding, and social networks. The goal of Berkeley Begin is to unite Berkeley’s rich entrepreneurship resources under one umbrella website to support innovators in finding the resources they need to move their startups forward.