Alumni Notes & NewsExpand Your Professional Tool-Kit
The Haas Alumni Network (HAN) is introducing new services and resources that will help to enhance your professional toolkit and improve your network. Here is a quick snapshot of several new offerings:
- LinkedIn HAN has formed a special group within LinkedIn, today’s premier online networking application. The “Haas/Berkeley Alumni” logo in your LinkedIn profile will immediately identify you as a graduate of a top business school.
- Class Audit Program Last fall, HAN rolled out a pilot program
that gives MBA alumni the opportunity to audit classes. To date,
over 150 alumni have participated in this program.
At the beginning of each semester, HAN announces the courses available to audit from the MBA programs via e-mail. Make sure your preferred e-mail address is up-to-date in Haas@Cal so that you can learn more about this program.
- Jobs Database Haas@Cal has a new searchable jobs database exclusively for Haas alumni. It contains job postings submitted to the career center by employers specifically interested in hiring Haas graduates.
- Special Interest Groups Within Haas@Cal, several topical email lists exist to help you develop your professional connections in, for example, real estate, biotech, and venture capital.
- @Cal Café A new social networking program is available within Haas@Cal. Join established groups or create your own open or moderated group. List events, post photos, and participate in discussion threads with other alumni.
Remember.... The Haas Alumni Network is YOUR network of people, ideas, and action.
Best wishes from campus,
Tenny H. Frost, Executive Director, Alumni Relations
Kristen C. Williams, Director, Alumni Relations
The Alumni Relations and Development Office has moved off campus to 2001 Addison Street in downtown Berkeley. We are eager to see you when you are planning a visit to campus, so please let us know in advance if we can be of any assistance and we'll meet you there!