29th Annual Real Estate and Economics Symposium
The 29th Annual Real Estate and Economics Symposium to forecast the future of Bay Area business and real estate.
The event is sponsored by the University of California, Berkeley's Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics, in cooperation with the campus's Haas School of Business
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday, November 20, 2006
Grand ballroom of the Westin St. Francis Hotel, 335 Powell St., San Francisco
Speakers will include:
* Fisher Center Chair Kenneth Rosen, offering his outlook on the economy and the nation's real estate markets
* Haas School of Business Dean Tom Campbell, addressing the impact of the national and California state deficits
* Richard Wollack, co-CEO of Premier Pacific Vineyards, who will talk about profiting from vineyard development
* Warren E. "Ned" Spieker, Jr., managing partner at Spieker Partners, in a session with Douglas Shorenstein, chair and CEO of Shorenstein Properties
* Joseph Azrack, president and chief executive officer of Citigroup Property Investors
* Laurence Pelosi, executive director of Morgan Stanley Real Estate
* Fisher Center Co-chair Robert Edelstein, who will open the symposium
To register for the event, or for more information on speakers and event sessions, visit http://haas.berkeley.edu/realestate or call (510) 643-6109.