Our 21-month Full-Time MBA Program offers an unsurpassed education in management fundamentals and leadership skills, as well as in-depth exposure to the latest business trends and ideas. Classes begin in August. Approx. 250 students per class. Apply.
Our Evening & Weekend MBA Program is a 3-year part-time program. Students earn the Berkeley MBA degree in a program that is tailored to the needs of working professionals. Evening and Saturday-only options. Weekend classes are held in Berkeley and Silicon Valley. Approx. 250 students per class. Apply.
The Berkeley MBA for Executives (EMBA) is a 19-month program. Students earn the Berkeley MBA degree in a program designed for working professionals at the executive level. Classes typically meet every three weeks, Thursday through Saturday. Apply.
Compare the Berkeley MBA degree programs >
Master of Financial Engineering Program
- The Master of Financial Engineering Program is an intensive one-year program that prepares quantitatively adept students for a growing niche of finance careers. Taught by finance faculty from the Haas School, UCLA's Anderson School of Management, and UC Irvine's School of Management. Features an innovative, 10-12 week internship program and applied finance project with major financial firms. Classes begin in April. 65 students enrolled annually. Apply.
- The Haas PhD Program prepares students to evaluate and advance theory and knowledge through research into the disciplines underlying the practice of management and business. Graduates seek careers primarily as faculty members at leading universities. Classes begin in August. Total enrollment: 81. Apply.
- The Haas Undergraduate Program is a highly competitive, two-year program that awards a BS and accepts applications from both continuing UC Berkeley and transfer students. Students begin the program in their junior year. Consistently ranked among the top four in the nation. Total enrollment: 700. Apply.
- Berkeley-Haas offers customized Executive Education programs to meet strategic business objectives plus cutting-edge open enrollment courses. Taught by Haas School faculty at client sites and on UC Berkeley campus. Courses offered throughout the year. Over 3000 enrolled annually. Apply.
- Young Entrepreneurs at Haas is a two year, pre-college academic outreach program designed to get 300-400 educationally disadvantaged youth in the East Bay excited about business and ready for college. Apply.
- The BASE Summer Program is an intensive six-week, summer program for 50-60 non-business students that teaches the fundamentals of business. Apply.