If you are mid-career and looking for professional development or career resources, look no further. There are also opportunities for leaders to share expertise with the Berkeley Haas alumni community through webinars and classroom speaking.
Engage with the re-entry community by:
- Visiting iRelaunch and explore the resources under the “For Relaunchers” dropdown menu. Sign up for their email list and subscribe to their podcast: 3, 2, 1 iRelaunch.
- Visiting Apres.com if you are a woman returning to work and lean into the resources they host.
- Visiting Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to help women and men re-enter the workforce and restart their careers after they’ve taken time off to be caregivers.
Berkeley Haas Alumni are eligible for a 30% discount on all UC Berkeley Executive Education Open Enrollment programs. Both on-campus and online program delivery options are available.
See the full list of courses
Hard Skills Refresh and Continuing Education
Proformative Academy (corporate finance, accounting, treasury), a professional development platform for the office of the CFO. Haas alumni can try their first course for free, a $249 value, by using discount code = HAAS.
Lifelong Learning Be a student always. Learn a new subject, stay ahead with industry insights and access thought leadership.
Attend online courses, webinars, and live sessions offered through Berkeley Haas Alumni Relations Haas Insights.
ALUMNAE BENEFIT: Board of Directors platform
The Center for Equity, Gender, and Leadership (EGAL) at the Haas School of Business in collaboration with the Haas School Development & Alumni Relations Office has partnered with theBoardlist, a leading platform for executives and board directors to nominate and discover outstanding board-ready women. This complimentary alumnae benefit includes:
- Fast-tracking your profile inclusion on the theBoardlist with an endorsement from Berkeley Haas
- Profile visibility to companies searching for board candidates (currently 100+ active searches)
- The opportunity to secure additional nominations from experienced board members to help elevate your profile
- The option of editing or hiding your profile from active searches at any time
If you would like to participate in this benefit, please follow these steps:
- Go to theBoardlist.com/home and click “Get Started” to create an account.
- During the account creation process, you’ll be asked “Who Can Recommend You?”. You can type Berkeley Haas and then select Berkeley Haas from the drop down menu.
- For additional recommendations from board directors in your network, feel free to type their names as well. If they are already on theBoardlist, you’ll see their name and photo in the drop down menu. If not, you can invite them to recommend you by clicking on “+Add User” at the bottom of the drop down menu and providing their name and email address. Next, you’ll be able to personalize your message to your recommenders, if you choose.
If you have any questions, or if you are already a member of theBoardlist and would like to receive a recommendation from Berkeley Haas, please feel free to contact Jennifer Wells, EGAL Program Director at email@example.com.
If you are interested in sharing your subject matter expertise with Berkeley Haas, either through a taped webinar, a Facebook Live event, or directly with a class, please contact the Alumni Relations Office.