Find and join channels related to industries, affinities, classes, and chapters.
The Alumni Workspace on Slack is a place for professional networking opportunities and other activities that support the entire Berkeley Haas alumni community.
We hope that the workspace will support you in building new connections and fostering a community of mutual support.
- Are you a new Slack user? You’ll need to create an account to join the Alumni Workspace. Please also see Slack’s guide for new members.
- For existing Slack users, you can either choose to add the Alumni Workspace as a new Slack user or link it to your existing Slack account.
- If you want to link the Alumni Workspace to your existing account, use the same email you currently login into Slack with.
- After you confirm your email, you can add the Alumni Workspace to the Desktop Slack App by clicking on the “+” in the App to Add Workspaces. When prompted, type in berkeleyhaasalumni into the your-workspace-url field and click Continue.
- When the App re-opens the BerkeleyHaasAlumni Workspace should now be visible in your list of Workspaces.
- Contact us if you continue to have issues: firstname.lastname@example.org.