View the Benefits page of the Haas Alumni website.
Alumni transcripts can be obtained through the UC Berkeley Office of the Registrar.
Please send your updated contact information to [email protected].
Contact the Alumni Relations department at [email protected].
Or view a list of departments at Haas.
View UC Berkeley campus visitor parking and maps.
For parking near the Development & Alumni Relations office:
- Visitor or Donors: ask your staff contact or call 510-643-5106
- Paid parking can be found across the street at the Center Street Parking Garage.
MBA alumni may audit one class per year.
The Alumni Relations office emails eligible alumni with a list of courses for fall on July 15th and for spring on December 15th. For more information visit Lifelong Learning and click on MBA Audit Program.
Search the Faculty Directory by Academic Group or by last name.
Visit the @cal Alumni Directory to view listings of classmates.
- Become active with your local alumni chapter by contacting the chapter’s leadership.
- Become a fundraising volunteer for your class or reunion celebration. Read a detailed description of the role and contact [email protected] or 510-642-0727.
- Participate in career panels, job fairs, or mock interviewing programs. Contact [email protected].
- Serve as a guest speaker, panelist, or lecturer. Contact [email protected].
Make your gift online or call 510-642-1224 for personal assistance in making your gift. Keep in mind your gift must be received by June 30th in order to appear in the Annual Report of Giving.
Visit Online Connections on the Alumni Relations website.
Visit Manage your Haas email on the Alumni Relations website. Click on “Sign-up/Manage your account” under Email Forwarding at the top of the page.
* A CalNet ID is required to set up the email forward alias address.
Visit Chapters on the Alumni Relations website. You will find a list of the active chapters and regional contacts.
Visit the Search/Post jobs page on the Career Management section of the Alumni Relations website. Degree-specific options are explained in detail.
* A CalNet ID is required
Visit the Search/Post jobs page on the Career Management section of the Alumni Relations website. You can post jobs for both MBA and undergraduate alumni. For questions email [email protected].
- Register to receive the AlumniJobs Newsletter each week with new job postings, career workshops, and networking events.
- Visit the For MBA Alumni page of the Career Resources section.
- Contact the Career Management team at [email protected].
BS, MA, MFE, and PhD Alumni
- Visit the For BS, MA, MFE, and PhD Alumni page of the Career Resources section.
Hire Haas Alumni
- View Employers information in the Career Management section of the Alumni Relations website.
- The first section, Related Links, contains options for posting jobs, viewing a recruiter’s guide, and viewing employment reports. The second section, Hire Haas, contains hiring information for MBAs, Undergrads, MFEs, and PhDs.
Hire Haas Students
- Visit the Hire an MBA section of the Career Center website.
- At the Top of the page there is a link to get in contact with our account team. View the Recruiting Options for a full list of different hiring possibilities.
- Visit the [email protected] website to learn more about the program which sends MBA students to work with major firms.
- If you have a project that could use the work of a graduate student intern, contact Linda Kreitzman at 510-643-4329 or at [email protected].
- Visit the Internship Program page to view examples of MFE internships.
The Haas Alumni Network (HAN) is comprised of 38,000+ proud graduates of the Haas School of Business.
Find Haas alums via the @cal alumni directory, reconnect with classmates online or at events, and get involved in a local chapter.
Alumni are welcome to visit the library during regular library hours and consult with research librarians during their posted hours. Most of the online databases and resources provided by the library are available if you visit in person. For more info on the library offerings, please visit their website.
Brand yourself as a Haas alum with an email forwarding address.
Visit the Email Forwarding page on the Alumni Relations website to manage your email forwarding account.
* CalNet ID required to access your Email Forwarding account
Learn more about the California Alumni Association (CAA).
Visit the How to Give page on the Haas Annual Giving website. You will find options on how to structure your gift and can select the method of how you give back to Haas.
Visit the Corporate Matching Gifts page on the Haas Annual Giving website. Use the search bar at the bottom of the page to find out if your company has a matching gift policy.
If your company is found, select it and follow the provided instructions for requesting a matching gift from your company.
Visit the Why Give page on the Haas Annual Giving website to read about the impact of your gift to Haas.
Visit the Events page on the Haas Alumni webiste. Upcoming events will be listed with summary information under each event. In addition, you can visit the Event Calendar and view details about Alumni events in addition to other Haas events.
Contact [email protected] to inquire about event ticket refunds.