(Please contact Jennifer Wells if you are seeking reimbursement and are not a US citizen)
- International visitors must complete the UC W-8BEN and provide a copy of their passport and 1-94 prior to or at the time of the visit. A Certificate of Academic Activity may be needed if you entered the US on visitor status.
- We can reimburse Economy/Coach class airfare ONLY. Please provide a copy of your flight itinerary, with payment information (credit card number and amount). If credit card number and amount are not indicated on your copy of the flight itinerary, please also provide a copy of your credit card statement showing the charge.
- Taxi, BART and/or parking receipts will be reimbursed.
- Car rentals must be approved prior to your trip and should be arranged by Jennifer Wells in order to receive the UC discount and insurance.
- Lodging at the Claremont will be billed directly to BCEP, thus no out of pocket expense or reimbursement. Please contact conference planner, Jennifer Wells, to reserve lodging.
Please complete the Travel Reimbursement Form and send with all receipts to:
Haas School of Business
545 Student Services Bldg #1900
Berkeley, CA 94720-1900
Please contact Jennifer Wells if you have any questions or concerns about your reimbursement.
Note: All reimbursements will come in the form of a check sent to the address indicated on the Travel Reimbursement Form. Electronic or direct deposit reimbursements are not available.