The Behavioral Research Lab grants are awarded in two phases:
Phase 1: Up to $1,500 Grant
• Item 1: Provide a one page report with a description of the purpose and background of the study, related literature, experimental design and procedures, research questions, proposed analysis, and a description of where you are in the pre-registration process (suggested: neoSF or AsPredicted link).
• Item 2: Graduate students and Post Docs will need to have an advisor write a brief (up to one page) letter of support, indicating whether they support your request as essential.
• Items 1 and 2 should be emailed as PDFs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Mini Grant Application and your name.
Phase 2: Report
• You will be required to provide a one paragraph summary report of the findings of the experiment. Include a brief description of the experiment and summary of the data analysis, including number of participants/sessions and details of the report.
If you are not a faculty member.
To complete your application:
Please submit this form and then email email@example.com with the subject line Mini Grant Application and your name.
1) One page description of your study
2) A signed advisor's letter of support