How to get involved as a research assistant:
If you are an undergraduate at UC Berkeley, you may apply to research projects at the beginning of the semester through the Undergraduate Research Apprentice Program.

If the URAP deadline has passed, or if the lab doesn’t appear to recruit through URAP, you can check individual lab websites for recruitment information. Most labs will have a suggestion of how prospective RAs should reach out.

Not all professors have an independent lab website. You can check their personal webpage for prospective RA information as well.

Check out URAP!


Neuroeconomics Laboratory (PI: Ming Hsu)

Mind and Person Perception (MAPP) Lab (PI: Juliana Schroeder)

Moore Accuracy Lab (PI: Don Moore)

Preferences Lab (PI: Ellen Evers) [link coming soon]