CMG International Student Orientation
To get started learn about how to approach your career strategy, how to think about sponsorship and the available resources to support you along your career journey in these short videos:
- CMG International Student orientation – Career Strategy
- CMG International Student Orientation – Sponsorship
- CMG International Student Orientation – Resources
For second year students, here are a few tips to recalibrate after your summer internship:
- International Students – 2Y – Talking about your summer Internship
- International Student – 2Y – The self promotion conundrum
- International Students – 2Y – When to talk about visas with employers
- International Students – 2Y – Second year strategy
Panopto login process: you do not need an account you just need to select the “Panopto for bCourses, Staff, Faculty and Alumni” in the drop down menu and you will be prompted to login with your CalNet authentication. You will then be able to access the videos!
International Student Hiring Information
Understanding which industries and companies have historically made offers to international students for internships (CPT) and full-time positions (OPT and H1-B) is a good place to start.
- CMG International Student Guide – statistics and information on where international students did their internships and found post-MBA jobs as well useful Visa information and tips on how to identify opportunities open to International Students. Included in this guide: