CMG recognizes the impact of systemic racism in the hiring process and work to provide our URM students with access to opportunities, early and often. We look at career development through a racial justice lens.
- CMG partners with the Race Inclusion Initiative and student clubs to provide a URM Resume Book to our employers and host an annual URM Networking Night with top employers in the fall semester.
- We provide dedicated support to students attending diversity conferences to connect with companies and expand their networks.
- LBC: Harnessing Your LatinX Identity for Your Career 3.17.21 – Recording, Slide deck & Latinx Alumni Consejos (Advice)
- Latinx Business Club – a Haas club dedicated to promoting the experience of US Latinx students by building a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative environment.
- Race Inclusion Initiative – a student-run group that seeks to understand and improve the Haas experience for students in the FTMBA program by conducting qualitative and quantitative research on the admissions process, the classroom environment, and student culture as it relates to underrepresented minorities (URM).
Haas LinkedIn Groups
- Chicanx Latinx Student Development Office – advocates for the retention and graduation of [email protected]/[email protected] students; Empower students to become leaders, professionals, and scholars; create community between [email protected] [email protected] spaces on and off-campus
- UC Berkeley Chicanx Latinx Alumni Association – for all alumni to network as professionals, share ideas, and access resources that will foster stewardship and mentorship for Chicanx Latinx students.
- Multicultural Community Center – facilitates students’ greater involvement in multicultural-related education, collaborations, and cross/inter-cultural community building.
- Prospanica – conference and network to empower and enable Hispanic MBAs and business professionals to achieve their full educational, economic and social potential.
- LTX Fest – A 4-day virtual experience curated for Latinx professionals in tech, typically in October
- Dreamers in Tech (DIT) – a network comprised of undocumented, DACAmented, allies, and tech enthusiasts committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in the tech industry.
- Techqueria | Latinx in Tech – empowers Latinx professionals with the resources and support that they need to thrive and become leaders in the tech industry
- Latinas in Tech Summit – annual conference to bring together influential Latinas working in technology.
- Shift VC 2023 – the first ever conference for BIPOC VCs