CMG Coaches can provide support around how and when you might decide to disclose your LGBTQ+ identity in your job search or at the workplace.
We partner closely with [email protected] to prepare 30+ Haas MBAs to attend the annual Reaching Out MBA Conference.
- [email protected] – a Haas club for individuals that identify as LGBTQ+ and allies
- [email protected] LinkedIn Group
- Gender Equity Resource Center (GenEq) – Center where students, faculty, staff, and alumni can connect for resources, services, education, and leadership programs related to gender and sexuality.
- Cal Queer Grads Facebook Group – Group and listserve for UCB queer-identifying graduate students.
- Reaching Out MBA – Mission is to educate, inspire and connect LBTQ+ MBA students and alumni. The annual conference is the world’s largest gathering of LGBT+ business students and alumni.
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce – the largest advocacy organization dedicated to expanding economic opportunities and advancements for LGBT people and the exclusive certifying body for LGBT-owned businesses.
- Eurout Conference – an LGBTQ MBA conference held in Europe.
- Out in Tech – a big, national network of LGBTQ+ individuals in tech; have a Slack workspace, a website, and typically hold in-person networking events and panels throughout the year. There is a local chapter.
- Lesbians Who Tech & Allies – a conference and community of LGBTQ+ women, non-binary, and trans individuals in and around tech (and the people who support them).
- Point Foundation – national org that offers scholarships.
- Out for Undergrad – national org for LGBTQ+ undergrads in various industries, including business.
- Financial Times, OUTstanding Lists (2018) – lists of LGBT+ executives and allies who are not only successful in their careers but are also creating supportive workplaces for other LGBT+ people.
- Human Rights Campaign – resources regarding LGBTQ+ rights and policies in the workplace; they provide an employer search and publish an annual Corporate Equality Index
- Lambda Legal – Know Your Rights – information and help desk regarding legal rights.
- Out & Equal Workplace Advocates – the premier organization working exclusively on LGBTQ workplace equality and hosts an annual Workplace Summit.
- “How LGBTQ+ is your company?” checklist