Innovative, energized, experienced—Haas students know how to drive business success even before they graduate. As a corporate partner, you can create value for your organization by connecting with talented students and the faculty thought leaders who supervise their work by sponsoring a student project, case competition, and other activity. Opportunities include:
- Cleantech to Market Program: Turn green research into market opportunities in partnership with students, scientists, engineers, and other professionals.
- Haas @ Work: Pose a challenge and let teams of MBA students and instructors tackle it, through an innovation-focused, project-based course.
- Haas Technology Challenge: Leverage the creativity of top MBA teams to solve a real business challenge through this preeminent 3-day case competition.
- International Business Development Program: Sponsor a student team to collaborate on your overseas goals and challenges.
- John E. Martin Mental Healthcare Challenge: Student teams from around the world explore and develop innovative solutions focused on improving the quality of and access to mental healthcare.
- LAUNCH: Participate in UC Berkeley’s leading accelerator for transforming early stage startups into fundable companies.
Berkeley Haas houses many MBA and undergraduate student groups. Partnering with them and sponsoring their activities gives you the opportunity to interact closely with students.
Next: Learn More