Social Sector Solutions (S3)
Benefits for Student Consultants
Whether you’re pursuing management consulting career or want to work for a real-world client to make a social impact, S3 is a unique experience.
S3 brings together diverse teams of students – each team typically has three MBAs, one student from another graduate program, and one undergraduate. Student consulting teams work with the leaders of their social enterprise clients to craft tangible solutions. World-class Haas instructors and McKinsey consultants coach students to deliver polished and professional finished products.
MBA students must bid into EW/MBA 292S during the scheduled bidding times in November. See the MBA program office for more details.
Non-MBA students (including undergrads) must apply to the program by November 13th, 2020.
General Info Sessions
Team Leads for Client Projects
How to Join
- MBA students must bid for EW/MBA 292S during their designated course bidding period in the fall.
- EWMBA: Oct. 26th – Oct. 30th (Round 1) & Oct. 30th – Nov. 4th (Round 2)
- 2nd year FTMBA: Nov. 2nd – 6th
- 1st year FTMBA: Nov. 17th – 2oth
- MBA Preference Forms will be due Monday, November 23rd, by noon (more information about the form will be given upon enrollment in the course).
- For details and information on bidding, contact your MBA program office.
- All other UC Berkeley students must apply to be considered for one of the teams.
Next: Other Students