Social Sector Solutions (S3)
“S3 offers a world-class opportunity for students who want to learn the art and science of consulting, one of S3’s most valuable assets is the program’s incredible access to the world of business management consulting firms. By being a Team Lead, I was recruited by 2 of the Big 4 firms. Two of my teammates were also offered consulting roles at well-known companies.” –Stephanie Rivers, EMBA, MPA
Student Consultant Benefits
- Hands on management consulting experience
- Academic training, coaching, and support
- Career exposure with top consulting firm McKinsey & Company
MBA students must bid into EW/MBA 292S during the scheduled bidding times in November.
General Info Sessions
2022 S3 Team Projects
Last year’s projects were comprised of a compelling group of nonprofit and social impact organizations transforming systems.
Click here for the short client and project descriptions.
Click here for the detailed client and project descriptions.
How to Apply
MBA’s receive an application link once students bid for the course during their designated course bidding period in the Fall.
- Bidding dates will be posted here when released by the MBA program office.
- For more details, contact your MBA program office.
- All other UC Berkeley students must apply to be considered for one of the teams.
Non-MBA students (including undergrads) must apply to the program by November 19th, 2022.
Next: Other Students