2023 POWER Conference
on Energy Research and Policy
Spieker Forum, 6th floor of Chou Hall
Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley
Paper Submissions Due January 6, 2023
The Energy Institute’s annual POWER conference on energy research and policy will be held on Friday, March 24, 2023 in Spieker Forum (6th floor of Chou Hall, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley). POWER is a full day event, that brings together outstanding scholars, policy, and business professionals from around the world to exchange ideas and discuss research results on energy markets and regulation. Registration will begin early February 2023. Programs from previous POWER conferences are available here.
We invite researchers to submit papers for the Conference. Of particular interest are papers on the following topics:
- Electricity Retail Pricing and Policies
- Electric Vehicle Markets and Policies
- Wholesale Electricity Market Design and Organization
- Electricity Capacity Markets and Resource Adequacy
- Renewable Electricity Generation and Integration
- Wholesale and Retail Markets for Natural Gas
- Market Power in Electricity and/or Natural Gas Markets
- Environmental Regulation of Electricity and/or Natural Gas Markets
- Energy Efficiency and Demand Response
- The Economic Impacts of Electricity Storage
Draft papers (electronic submissions in pdf format) should be sent by January 6, 2023 to: email@example.com with the subject: POWER 2023 Submission.
Abstracts, speeches, and power point presentations will not be accepted. Authors will be notified concerning acceptance for the Conference in early February 2023. Final papers will be due by March 3, 2023.
We look forward to another exciting event!