The Equity Fluent Leadership (EFL) Award recognizes Berkeley Haas alumni who embody Equity Fluent Leadership, increase organizational effectiveness, and advance the mission of the Center for Equity, Gender & Leadership (EGAL).
- Equity Fluent Leadership at Haas – As a student and/or alumni, the individual has played a strong leadership role contributing to the development of Equity Fluent Leaders at Haas.
- Equity Fluent Leadership impact on an organization – The individual has led initiatives and held a leadership role in an organization that has contributed to the development of Equity Fluent Leaders, designing EFL processes and initiatives in their organization.
- Commitment to supporting EGAL’s mission – The individual contributes back to EGAL and shows a deep dedication to its mission of educating Equity Fluent Leaders.
- Anyone can submit a nomination, self-nominations are also encouraged.
- The nominator/nominee shall submit all of the following:
- The official nomination form.
- A statement, not exceeding two single-sided pages using 12pt font and 1″ margins, summarizing why the nominee should be selected for the EFL award. Be sure to address the award criteria in the statement.
- The nominee’s resume or CV.
- Nominations Due: September 1, 2022
- Nominator and/or honoree notified: September 23, 2022
- Nominator and/or honoree will be invited to speak and accept the EFL Award at EGALapalooza: October 13, 2022
The EFL Award is sponsored by EGAL’s founder & Executive Director, Kellie McElhaney. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Next: Support Us