The Center for Equity, Gender, and Leadership at the Haas School of Business, in collaboration with the Haas School Development & Alumni Relations Office, has partnered with theBoardlist, a leading platform for executives and board directors to nominate and discover outstanding board-ready women. This complimentary alumnae benefit includes:
- Fast-tracking your profile inclusion on the theBoardlist with an endorsement from Berkeley Haas
- Profile visibility to companies searching for board candidates (currently 100+ active searches)
- The opportunity to secure additional nominations from experienced board members to help elevate your profile
- The option of editing or hiding your profile from active searches at any time
If you would like to participate in this benefit, please follow these steps:
- Go to theBoardlist.com/home and click “Get Started” to create an account.
- During the account creation process, you’ll be asked “Who Can Recommend You?”. You can type Berkeley Haas and then select Berkeley Haas from the drop down menu.
- For additional recommendations from board directors in your network, feel free to type their names as well. If they are already on theBoardlist, you’ll see their name and photo in the drop down menu. If not, you can invite them to recommend you by clicking on “+Add User” at the bottom of the drop down menu and providing their name and email address. Next, you’ll be able to personalize your message to your recommenders, if you choose.
If you have any questions, or if you are already a member of theBoardlist and would like to receive a recommendation from Berkeley Haas, please contact Jennifer Wells.