- This event has passed.
Berkeley China Summit – Day 2
September 19, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Berkeley China Summit 2020: Redefine & Reconnect: Technology Empowering the World.
Berkeley China Summit (or “BCS”) , founded in 2016, is an annual conference held at UC Berkeley every fall, with the mission to highlight Berkeley‘s strengths and to encourage bilateral discussion and collaboration between the US and China. Over the past 4 years, we’ve invited over 100 high profile speakers, including Nobel Laureates, Turing Award Winners, business leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, and government officials.
Due to COVID-19, we will be holding this year‘s BCS in an online format. This gave us a great opportunity to involve speakers and audiences from broader geographic locations including China and all over the world, enabling even more bilateral discussions on business, technology, and culture.
Key Note Speakers
- Wenhong Zhang – Doctor & Head of Shanghai Medical Experts Group for the Treatment of COVID-19
- Dawn Tilbury – Head of US National Science Foundation’s (NSF) Directorate of Engineering, Berkeley Alumna
- Rich Lyons – UC Berkeley’s 1st Chief Innovation & Entrepreneurship Officer, Ex-Dean of Berkeley-Haas School of Business
- Feng Zhou – Founder of Youdao, Inc. (NYSE: DAO.US), a NetEase Company, Berkeley Alumnus
- Cal Alumni Association Chinese Chapter (CAA Chinese Chapter)
- Berkeley Chinese Alumni International Association (BCAIA)
- Berkeley Chinese Student and Scholars Association (BCSSA)
- Chinese Graduate and Postdoctoral Students Association (CGPSA)
- Haas Asia Business Club (Haas ABC)