- This event has passed.
Haas FinTech Conference 2022
DAR, East Bay, Diversity/Affinity Events
Haas School of Business, 2220 Piedmont Ave, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA |
December 3, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us for the first ever Haas FinTech Conference: “Breaking Into Fintech”!
- Date: Saturday, December 3rd from 10am to 3pm PT
- Location: Spieker Forum at Chou Hall, 2220 Piedmont Ave
- Price: $25 for early bird, $35 for regular tickets. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
This conference will focus on breaking into the industry and include opportunities to network with industry leaders. Confirmed speakers include:
- Peggy Mangot, Managing Director of Fintech Partnerships at JPMC
- Gayathri Somanath, VP of Product at Signifyd
- Alfonso Perez Grovas, Director of Business Operations at Chime
- Sophia Goldberg, Founder of Ansa and Author of “The Field Guide to Global Payments”
- Airende Ojeomogha, Founder of Yep!
- Bernardo Magnani, Founder of Striga
- Rocio Wu, Principal at F Prime Ventures
- Christa Williams, Principal at Citi Impact Fund
- Devon Morris, Partner at Group 11