- This event has passed.
San Diego Alumni: MBAsd – The Future Of Biotechnology
Cooley LLP, 10265 Science Center Dr, San Diego, CA 92121, USA |
September 21 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Wharton San Diego invites MBAsd and Ivy+ to an evening of networking and discussion on The Future Of Biotechnology in San Diego
About the panel
Leading speakers from the San Diego biotech community will address the changing biotech landscape, how San Diego stays competitive, trends in investment, and opportunities in the biotech field.
- Our speakers Dr. Enoch Kariuki, accomplished biotech executive with over a decade of experience in healthcare strategy, life sciences investment banking, venture capital and business development. He most recently served as Chief Financial Officer of VelosBio.
- Dr. Kim Kamdar, Managing Partner at Medical Excellence Capital, a life sciences venture capital firm focused on early stage investing. She has also been a long-term Partner at Domain Associates.
- Dr. John Hood, veteran of the California life science community who has founded and led several successful biotechnology companies in his 20-year career. He is currently Founder, CEO and Executive Chairman of Endeavor Biomedicines
- Dr Jay Lichter, experienced biotechnology and pharmaceutical business executive and investor with 25 years of experience in management, scientific research, and business development.
- Moderated by Dr. Sylvia Tara, with over 20 years of experience in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, including McKinsey & Company, Genentech, Amgen and Abbvie.
For full bios please visit the Eventbrite page and tickets are $25 per person