- This event has passed.
Thailand Alumni: Technology Investment: The Gamechanger
FYI Center, 2525 Thanon Rama IV, Khwaeng Khlong Toei, Khet Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand |
March 29 @ 4:30 am - 7:00 am
Are you ready to remake the future of Thailand? For the first time ever, UC Berkeley, MIT, and Stanford University are proud to host the “Technology Investment: The Gamechanger” panel presented by Primestreet Group, Ananda Development, and Innovation Club.
Venture into the latest global technology & investment trends and uncover how Thailand can revitalize its economy with investment tactics from Silicon Valley experts, world-class Economists, leading Tech Influencers and beyond. This is your only opportunity to network and discuss with like-minded individuals from world leading universities and top executives in Thailand.
The event will be hosted in Thai (with Live English Translation Available – Please bring your phone, earphones, and install Zoom before attending the event for this option). Cocktail dinner and drinks are provided. Any questions, please contact [email protected]
- Dr.Kobsak Pootrakool: Director and Senior Executive Vice President of Bangkok Bank
- Dr.Pipat Luengnaruemitchai: Managing Director and Chief Economist of Kiatnakin Phatra Financial Group
- Jeep Kline: Silicon Valley VC and Berkeley Faculty
- Mukaya Panich: CEO of SCB10X
- Ruangroj Poonpol: Group Chairman of Kasikorn Business Technology Group (KBTG)
- Chanond Ruangkritya: CEO of Ananda Development