- This event has passed.
Why a career in ESG and sustainable finance has impact
December 1, 2021 @ 6:00 am - 7:00 am
Register here https://live.moodys.io/esg-summit-careers-webinar?mkt_tok=OTYxLUtDSi0zMDgAAAGAzSwBI1loZzdC0sJtNuNyx6ts9eqDNBUlWhutptY9LZt_ly92eNZbUlNdF8vceOXxxWJsgH1tz-ZXBaZWgNZLIo–NmdQ02_7kF9idlKd9AeQl3uh
Join Moody’s employees as they discuss their career paths within ESG and sustainable finance.
- What skills do you need to work in ESG and Sustainable Finance?
- What does a day in the life of an ESG and Sustainable Finance analyst look like?
- Why is working in ESG and Sustainable Finance a meaningful career option?
- Brett Hemmerling, AVP – Campus Recruiter, Moody’s Corporation (Moderator)
- Brenda Solis, Associate Director – Senior Data Scientist, Moody’s Analytics
- Nadja von Michalkowsky, Associate Director – Relationship Manager, Moody’s ESG Solutions
- Sarah Conner, Associate Analyst – ESG, Moody’s Investors Service
This call is targeted at graduates, early careers or anyone looking to move into the ESG field. Please feel free to share this invite with anyone you think may be interested.