Haas Group Study Rooms (GSRs) are intended for student group work (defined as 3 or more students). Students are asked to utilize other public spaces for individual study or one-on-one work with a classmate.
Haas GSRs can be booked directly on EMS using the Group Study Rooms template up to 30 days in advance given the following guidelines:
- Maximum of 2 Reservations per student, per day – up to 60 minutes each
- 1st and 2nd floor Chou Hall GSRs are available to Haas Undergraduate Students
- 3rd, 4th and 5th floor Chou Hall GSRs are available to Haas Graduate Students
- Haas Library GSRs are available to all Haas students
- If GSR goes unused the first 15 minutes of a reservation, this is considered a no-show and the reserved GSR is “open” for use by another group for that reservation period. (Note: It will not be auto cancelled in EMS, but informally can be considered cancelled by no-show status)