Group Study Room Information
Haas Group Study Rooms are intended for student group work (defined as 3 or more students). Students are asked to utilize other public spaces for individual study or one-on-one work with a classmate.
Haas Group Study Rooms can be booked directly via EMS (30 days out) given the following guidelines:
- Max of 2 Reservations per student, per day – up to 60 minutes each
- First and second floor Chou Hall group study rooms are reservable by Haas Undergraduate Students
- Third, fourth, and fifth floor Chou Hall group study rooms are reservable by Haas Graduate Students
- Haas Library group study rooms are reservable by all Haas students
- After 15 minutes into a reservation period, if a room goes unused, a Group Study room reservation is considered a no-show and is “open” for use by another group for that reservation period. (Note: It will not be auto cancelled in EMS, but informally can be considered cancelled by no-show status)