Please contact your Academic Advisor before registering for Non-Haas courses.
Registration for non-Haas courses is done through the campus CalCentral system.
Students can view the schedule of classes offered each semester online. To complete the registration process, make note of the following for each class:
- course number
- section number, and
- Course Control Number (CCN)
The CCN is a five-digit number unique to each course.
Students taking non-Haas courses are responsible for all textbooks, course materials/readers and parking; these will not be provided through the EW Program Office nor reimbursed. Students will be assessed fees based on the number of units enrolled.
In addition please note the following for courses at the law school:
- Law courses begin one week earlier than the rest of campus. Please double check their schedules to confirm start dates.
- For a list of all of their courses click here.
- You cannot take Law core courses.
- Complete the form to obtain initial approval.
- The form requires three signatures: the instructor, your assistant dean (Jamie Breen), and the law school registrar’s office (located in 270 Simon Hall).
- The law school waits until the end of their add/drop period to process such requests, to ensure priority for their own students. If the course is not full at the end of add/drops you will be given a Class Entry Code, which is tied to your specific seat in that particular course. You will need this in addition to the Course Control Number in order to register.