- Step by Step Instructions of the waitlist process (3/13/19L updated screenshots to follow, principle is the same)
Enrollment for summer classes is done through a sign-up process. There are two rounds for electives and one drop only round. Dates and deadlines for the process will be posted to the Registration Timeline.
Please note, financial aid may not be available for summer courses due to the 6 unit minimum requirement. Please contact the Financial Aid office to discuss your options (510.643.0183, firstname.lastname@example.org).
For summer electives students can add a class by signing up for the course, via the Haas On-Line Registrar (OLR) website. There is no limit to how many courses students can sign up for or how many units they can take over the summer.
At the end of each round, the EWMBA Program Office will process the sign-up lists based on the following:
- Students are prioritized by seniority in the program (rising 3rd years, then rising 2nd years) and randomized within seniority. We will enroll as many students as there are available spaces.
- At the end of each round, we will maintain a ranked waitlist for the class (by seniority and randomized within seniority). Those on the ranked waitlist will have priority over new people who try to sign up in round 2.
- After the round is processed, students can log back into OLR to view the complete results of their sign-up requests under the “enrollment & results” tab.
- If a student needs to drop out of a class, the student will need to log back into OLR and drop the class by the deadline*.
* Please note: the drop deadline is before classes start (see Registration Timeline for specific dates). It is important for students to drop any class they no longer want to take by the drop deadline. This includes any waitlisted classes. As drops occur students will be automatically enrolled off the waitlist.
Courses with Special Sign-Ups
During the Summer, students will have the opportunity to sign up for other academic opportunities, including:
- International Business Development (IBD)
- Global Network for Advanced Management Global Network Weeks (GNAM)
These opportunities will have a unique sign up process. Please visit their information page for more information. Please pay careful attention to the registration timeline for dates and deadlines.
Next: Registration Timeline