All EW core courses and electives, including dual listed, being taught in the Chou Hall tiered classrooms and in C210/C220/C230 (Cheit Hall) will be Auto Recorded.
Update for Fall 2021: The Program Office is currently evaluating recording options for the other Cheit classrooms (e.g. C120, C125, C320, C325) and post the update on this page and via the Bear Necessities.
EWMBA students may request a recording of a course if they are missing class due to a professional conflict or unexpected circumstance. Recordings are not meant to replace the in-class experience and are not intended for absences due to personal events. Read more about which courses can or cannot be recorded and request a recording below.
- Please note that course videos are intended for EWMBA students who are missing class due to a professional conflict or unexpected circumstance. Recordings are not meant to replace the in-class experience and are not intended for absences due to personal events.
- EWMBA students must be officially enrolled in the courses for which they are requesting a recording.
- If an EW student is enrolled in a FTMBA-only course, the course request will not be accepted. The FTMBA Program Office policy is not to record courses and since it is a FTMBA-only class, we will default to their policy.
- The Program Office will not accept requests from FTMBA students (please consult your program office) or alumni auditors.
- Please note that a request for a course is not a guarantee of recording. Class may not be recorded for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to professor preference, a guest speaker has declined to be recorded, emergencies, or class cancellations.
200C Leadership Communications
207 Ethics (Spring)
236J Hedge Fund Strategies (Spring) (Classes with guest speakers cannot be recorded)
282 Real Estate Development (Williams) (Fall) (Course is held at Boalt Law School)
290H [email protected] (Spring) (Course is held in iLab)
290T Design Your Life (Spring)
292T Social Lean Launchpad (Fall)
All 1 unit courses (evening or Sunday)
- Recorded videos will generally post to the course’s bCourses Media Library (Panopto) 1 hour after class.
- In bCourses, click on Media Library at the bottom of the left-hand side navigation menu to find your course videos.
- Recordings may be delayed due to technical challenges, if the recording requires editing, or at professor discretion for pedagogical reasons.