Welcome to the Class of 2026!
You are breakthrough leaders and innovators who are redefining the way we do business. We are your trusted career educators: we teach, advise and guide you as you navigate a career that gives you meaning and a job that puts you on the right path.
The Haas Career Management Group (CMG) empowers each student to explore, test and iterate in an encouraging environment, leveraging people, tools and resources. We also open doors to opportunities by connecting students to employers, industry insiders and our robust alumni network.
Want to learn more about the resources you’ll gain as an MBA student? Join the Haas CMG as we walk you through our coaching and career methodology and outline the support you can expect as a Berkeley MBA student.
Meet the CMG
Our team is excited to partner with you on your MBA journey. Here are some of the ways that the CMG team supports you:
Our career coaches take the time to help you understand yourself, your values, and your career criteria and help you frame those into a compelling story. We don’t tell you what you should do but help you evolve into a leader ready to make critical business and life decisions.
- I need help figuring out what I want to do/what I’m good at.
- Can you help me fine-tune my career materials?
- Can you help me develop my story & pitch?
- I need help developing a target list.
- I need help preparing for my interview.
Interested in networking with alumni at your target company? Curious about MBA hiring trends in your field? Relationship managers bring deep connections to established firms with strong Haas ties and up-and-comers in emerging industries. They can help you leverage the power of the Haas network, and understand how different companies in your target industry hire MBA talent.
- Which firms recruit at Haas?
- I need help connecting with firms in cleantech.
- I need advice on how to approach a recruiter.
- I need help approaching Haas alumni at companies.
- What are industry trends for healthcare hiring?
Industry specialists are just that – their experience goes deep in specific industries and roles. Many are Haas alums, and bring know-how on ways to reframe your coursework to apply to your career pivot. They can also offer networking suggestions and new ideas for target companies to consider.
- I am developing my point of view on industry/topic X and would like to discuss it with you.
- I’m interested in social impact and want to discuss my career strategy.
- I need to practice for my CPG interview.
- I’m looking for leads in the Fintech space.
- I want to understand what skills I should focus on for role X.
Explore CMG’s Website
As well as our dedicated staff, we also have a website packed full of webinar recordings, frameworks, templates and tools to help orient your career search. We will spend time orienting you to the many resources available during your onboarding in the summer. You will be added to our careers platform (CMG BEARS) and Slack workspace during WeLaunch.
Welcome to 2023 CMG EWMBA Career Days
A series of events exclusively geared towards EW students. CMG partners with returning alumni to showcase career opportunities in the most popular MBA career paths: Consulting, Finance, and Tech.
What can you expect to learn from these events?
- A comprehensive overview of typical MBA roles and career paths in the industry or function
- Insights and perspectives from Haas MBA alumni currently working in your target roles
- Advice on how to approach recruiting and networking specific to the industry
- A virtual tour of the resources, both people and digital, that CMG makes available to you as MBA students
All events will be virtual, and dates will be shared in early Spring. Individual emails will be sent to admits with details of the registration process.
Next: Contact Us