Welcome Class of 2023!
Welcome to Berkeley Haas. The EWMBA Program Office looks forward to working with you. We’ll be directing you to this page throughout the summer as we get closer to the launch of the program. Please check back often for announcements and action items that you need to complete in preparation for the start of the semester.
Join the Berkeley Haas Community!
Bringing in a diverse mix of preeminent business leaders, the series provides the Haas community with insightful perspectives on effective leadership and opportunities for thought-provoking discussions.
Through Q&A’s, seminars, and panel discussions, faculty from a wide range of disciplines—from epidemiology to economics to the computing and data now undergirding their work—will share what they know, and what they are learning.
The Haas School of Business and Berkeley Executive Education offer this online series reflecting the current thinking, insights, and practices of top faculty to inform leaders and enable their capabilities in this time of significant volatility and change.
Find recordings of this year’s digital program featured Dean Ann Harrison and esteemed faculty and alumni where they discussed topics such as negotiation tools, business and career strategy.
Listen to this podcast to learn what current MBA students are up to.
Want to learn about the career trajectories of alumni? Listen to the OneHaas podcast!
Many Haas faculty have been called to comment on many COVID-19 related macroeconomic conditions and policies in recent weeks.
You can find links to articles and various speaking engagements here for professors such as Ross Levine, Nancy Wallace, Severin Borenstein and more.
Announcements (updated 4/27/2020!)
WE Launch Announcements
- WE Launch 2020 will be held virtually in several sessions dispersed in a two week period from July 13 -July 26, 2020. A more detailed schedule is forthcoming.
- REMINDER: WE Launch is a prerequisite for enrollment in the EWMBA program. The virtual sessions from July 13-July 23 are not mandatory but highly recommended. However, the sessions occurring during the July 24-26 weekend will be mandatory. Stay tuned for updates and a schedule.
Important Files & Links
- Admissions Ambassadors
- VPs of Admissions
- BN Archives
- New Student Checklist
- EWMBA Core Curriculum
- Academic Policies
- Fall 2020 Academic Calendar
- Fall 2020 Core Schedule
- Waiver Guidelines for Core Courses
- Navigating Your Passwords at Berkeley Haas
- Parking and Transportation Options
- Billing & Payment Services
Next: Cohort Information