All newly admitted students are required to attend WE Launch, our mandatory student orientation, which will be held Friday-Sunday, July 26-28, 2019. During WE Launch, you will hear from the various partners who are here to help you be successful at Haas, get a taste of what to expect in the classroom, and meet your classmates, your cohort, and your study team members!
- Dates: July 26-28, 2019
- Location: Haas School of Business (2220 Piedmont Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94720)
- Schedule: EWMBA WE Launch 2019 Schedule
- What’s included: Hotel room, all meals, and parking are covered as part of your tuition.
- Lodging information: Hotel rooms have been arranged by Haas at the DoubleTree Berkeley Marina. You will be assigned to a shared room with a same-gender student. An important part of the WE Launch weekend is the residency component and therefore all students are required to stay in the hotel provided on Friday and Saturday nights. Check-in to the hotel will take place at the hotel on Friday evening.
- Special Accommodations/Requests: If you require an accommodation for the weekend, please email email@example.com. For example:
- New mother who will need access to a refrigerator at Haas.
- Injury or recent surgery requiring access to a first floor hotel room or elevator.
- Medical need requiring a single room at the hotel.
- If you plan to drive to WE Launch, we ask that you drive directly to the DoubleTree Berkeley Marina and arrive by 10:00 AM to drop your bags, leave your car, then board a shuttle to Haas. You’ll return to the hotel via shuttle after dinner on Friday.
- If you plan on taking public transportation, you may head directly to Haas and arrive by 11:00 AM. We will provide space to store your bag, and you will head to the hotel via shuttle after dinner on Friday.
- Students will check out of the hotel on Sunday by 8:00 AM and drive or carpool to Haas. Shuttle service will not be provided. If you are driving, please be sure to pick up a parking permit during the designated times on Saturday. See below for more information about transportation options.
- Events will conclude around 1:00 PM on Sunday, July 28.
- Attendance at all of WE Launch is a prerequisite for enrollment in the EWMBA program. Late arrivals and early departures are not permitted.
Next: Cohort Information