Please review and complete the mandatory actions detailed below:
- Submit a photo for your Cal 1 Card
- Prevention Education for Sexual Violence/Sexual Harassment
- Immunization Requirement
- Update Student Preferences
1) Cal 1 Card Photo Submission
In order to receive your Cal 1 Card in a timely manner, please upload your compliant photo. Instructions on this process are found here.
2) Complete Mandatory Prevention Education for Sexual Violence/Sexual Harassment
At UC Berkeley, we are committed to creating and maintaining a safe and welcoming community. Students, faculty and staff all play a role in supporting a campus environment where all persons are free from sexual violence, assault and harassment.
As an incoming UC Berkeley graduate student, you are required to complete BOTH parts of the sexual violence/sexual harassment prevention education training.
- Online Training – You’ll receive an email from CampusClarity with a link to the required online training.
- In-Person Training – You must attend the mandatory session during WE Launch Orientation weekend.
3) Complete UC Immunization Requirement
To ensure a healthy campus environment, UC Berkeley requires all incoming students to show immunity from certain diseases and complete a Tuberculosis (TB) screening questionnaire. You may be blocked from enrolling for spring courses if you do not complete the UC Immunization requirement.
The deadline for completing these requirements will be posted in Spring 2023. Please check back for specific due dates.
Visit the University Health Services website to learn more and complete the UC Immunization Requirement.
4) Update Student Preferences:
Please complete your preferences on the applicant portal. This will assist the Program Office with ordering parking permits, complimentary clothing items, accommodating students with dietary restrictions, etc.
Next: Alumni Returns