Here are health and well-being resources available to students that you may wish to take advantage of during your time at Haas.
- Breastfeeding Support Program
- There are two mother’s rooms at Haas (one in Cheit and one in the Faculty Building). Students must register to with BSP to receive access codes.
- Cal Rec Sports Membership
- GradPro for Students
- GradPro helps Berkeley graduate students develop their skills, succeed in their programs and launch their careers.” Review the Student Services offerings here, including
- Support Office Hours (remote available) or Check-in Groups
- Workshops (though most are in day-time on weekdays)
- Psychological Services
- Resources for Students who are Parents
- Responding to Sexual Harassment
- Students with Disabilities
- University Health Services Wellness Self-Coaching*
*Please note that EWMBA students may not be eligible for all UHS services that require SHIP.
Student Health Insurance
EWMBA students are automatically waived from the UC Berkeley Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP). If you do not have health insurance coverage and need to enroll in a health insurance plan, you can find insurance options through Covered California, California Health Benefit Exchange. Additional resources can be found here.
Next: Staying in Touch