If you have lost your name plate or name badge, please check the following places before ordering a replacement:
1) the classroom you left it
2) S440 (EWMBA Program Office)
3) Lost in Found in S545
- If you are an EWMBA student and need to order a replacement, please complete this form.
- If you are a FTMBA student, your form is here.
- If you are in another program, please contact your respective program office.
*Please note: Orders will be compiled and sent to the manufacturer on the second Monday of every month. When they arrive, we will let you know via email and they can be picked up at the front desk of the EWMBA Program Office in S440.
The name badges and name plates are one of many items in the manufacturer catalog and come with a Prop 65 Warning that “this product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.” If you would like more information, please contact the Program Office at ewmba_[email protected] and we will coordinate with the vendor.