Jenny Herbert Creek holds an MBA with honors from the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley and is an honors graduate of Stanford University, where she earned the Dean’s Award for Academic Accomplishment.
For more than 10 years, Jenny has taught leadership communication, technical communication, and financial modeling at institutions that include the Haas School of Business, Berkeley Center for Executive Education, Stanford University, UCLA Anderson School of Business, the Olin School of Business and numerous corporations and start-ups.
Her academic research has been published in the Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology and has been presented at the American Education Research Association and the National Science Teachers Association. Jenny was a nationally competitive debater in college and cares deeply about helping students develop confidence, critical thinking, argumentation and technical presentation skills.
- The emergence of gender difference in children’s perceptions of their academic competence. Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology (2005).
At Haas since 2011
- 2011 – present, Lecturer, Haas School of Business
- 2009 – present, CFO, Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute
- 2003 – present, CFO, Education Unlimited
- MBA236G Designing Financial Models that Work
- MBA236H Financial Statement Modeling for Finance Careers
- EWMBA200C Leadership Communications
- EWMBA236H Financial Statement Modeling for Finance Careers