Associate Professor | Egon and Joan von Kaschnitz Professorship in Business Administration
Przemyslaw Jeziorski published multiple articles in the leading economics and marketing scholarly journals. His research made a contribution to a variety of markets, including mobile money in Africa, sponsored search advertising, radio broadcasting, car insurance, and breast cancer prevention. He developed a successful Berkeley MBA elective covering topics in marketing analytics, such as targeting, churn management, causal analysis, machine learning, and experiment design.
Expertise and Research Interests
- Industrial Organization
- Quantitative Marketing
- Przemyslaw Jeziorski, Elena Krasnokutskaya, Olivia Ceccarini. Skimming from the bottom: Empirical evidence of adverse selection when poaching customers. UC Berkeley, Haas School of Business.
- Przemysław Jeziorski, Sridhar Moorthy. Advertiser prominence effects in search advertising. Management Science.
- Nicholas Economides, Przemyslaw Jeziorski. Mobile money in Tanzania. Marketing Science.
- Przemyslaw Jeziorski and Elena Krasnokutskaya. Dynamic Auction Environment With Subcontracting. RAND Journal of Economics.
- C. Lanier Benkard, Przemyslaw Jeziorski and Gabriel Y. Weintraub. Oblivious Equilibrium for Concentrated Industries. RAND Journal of Economics.
- Przemysław Jeziorski and Ily Segal. What Makes them Click: Empirical Analysis of Consumer Demand for Search Advertising. American Economic Journal: Microeconomics.
- Przemyslaw Jeziorski. Estimation of cost synergies from mergers: Application to the U.S. radio. RAND Journal of Economics.
- Przemyslaw Jeziorski. Effects of mergers in two-sided markets: The U.S. radio industry. American Economic Journal: Microeconomics.
At Haas since 2010
2018 – present, Associate Professor of Marketing, Haas School of Business, Barbara and Gerson Bakar Faculty Fellow, Schwabacher Fellow
2012 – present, Assistant Professor of Marketing, Haas School of Business
2010 – 2011, Assistant Professor of Economics, John Hopkins University
- Management Science, Associate Editor
Best Paper Award
Warsaw Internation Economic Meeting
CEGA-VISA Financial Inclusion Lab Pilot Funding
Financial Inclusion and Credit Contracts in Repeated Borrowing Relationships
Mobile Banking in Africa
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- City Council unanimously votes for further regulations on short-term rentals, The Daily Californian, 11/30/2016
- Introduction to Marketing, UGBA 106
- Marketing Analytics, MBA 263
- Choice Models, PHDBA 269B
- Computational Methods for Economics and Marketing, PHDBA 297T