Business & Social Impact | Sustainability
Expertise and Research Interests
- Women and entrepreneurship: supporting and developing women leaders
- Total portfolio activation: aligning mission and values across all asset classes in an investment and philanthropic portfolio
- Investing in Innovation: Philanthropic Support of the Local Food Movement, August 2017. US Federal Reserve and USDA Food Systems Review.
At Haas since 2018
2018 – Present, Lecturer, Institute for Business and Social Impact
2015 – Present, Impact Investment Strategy Advisor as sole practitioner and at Arabella Advisors.
2004 – 2015, Chief Investment Officer for multifamily offices including Sonen Capital LLC, Abbot Downing, and Bank of America Alternative Investments.
1991 – 2004, Asian equities portfolio manager with Cameron Global Investments LLC, Credit Lyonnais Asset Management, Indosuez Asset Management.
1990 – 1991, Economic Consultant at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
- Board Member and Audit Committee, Cavco Industries Nasdaq:CVCO
- Investment Advisory Committees at Spring Point Partners LLC
- Board Member, Tern Bicycles.
- Berkeley Haas Social Venture Fund Council Member
- Chair, Strategic Advisory Board, Amalgamated Bank
- Member of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Impact Startup Launchpad
- Haas Sustainable Investment Fund