The Haas Financial Aid Office has compiled the following list of outside scholarship opportunities, sorted by application deadline for your convenience. This information is provided as a service to prospective and current students, and does not guarantee the availability of scholarship funding nor the content of any external scholarship information.
Our students have often been awarded scholarships from the following organizations all included in the attached list below:
- The Robert Toigo Foundation
- The Fulbright Program through IIE
- The Paul and Daisy Soros Foundation
- The National Society for Hispanic MBAs
- The Financial Women’s Association of San Francisco
- The Financial Women’s Association of San Francisco awards scholarships to students from the Haas School of Business every year. The most recent graduate student recipients are listed below.
- 2015 Morgana Davids, Full-Time MBA
- 2015 Mina Shankar, MFE Program
- 2014 Tanya Gupta, MFE Program
- 2014 Toni Kraeva, Full-Time MBA
- 2013 Charu Arora, MFE Program
- 2012 Lifan (Emilie) Deng, Full-Time MBA
- 2011 Sophia Chami, MFE Program
- 2011 Beverly Correa, Berkeley-Columbia Exeuctive MBA
- 2010 Vivian Yiting Lai, MFE Program
- 2010 Wendy Walker, Full-Time MBA
- 2009 Sandra Vedadi, MFE Program
General Scholarship Sites
Fast Web provides a free scholarship search. After you create a profile, they routinely e-mail you scholarship opportunities.
Scholarships Resources for Specific Groups
Next: Contact Us