- Berkeley MBA Summer Internship Stimulus Fund
- There are a variety of emergency support programs available to graduate students, including (but not limited to): Emergency Rental Assistance Program, Food Assistance Program, and Housing Security Deposit Program.For the most up-to-date information (updated daily) please visit the Graduate Division’s COVID-19 website.
Haas Financial Aid Office Podcasts
Financial Literacy Series: Tools to Build Your Wealth with Merrill Lynch
- Student Loan Payment Calculator powered by SoFi
- Student Loan Refinancing Calculator powered by Commonbond
- AnnualCreditReport.com – The only source for your free credit reports and authorized by Federal Law
Career Management Group (CMG)
- New Slack channel (cmg-here-to-support-you) that is active with questions, resources, and crowdsourced information about specific companies and roles. All EWMBA and FTMBAs have access to this channel and it was created in response to COVID-19 for career-related questions.
CMG Resources is the hub of all of our career resources, including links to CareerNet and CMG Bears at the bottom of the page. General questions can go to their email alias: email@example.com if preferred over Slack.
Next: Payment Options