Creating course video content involves taking core curriculum and crafting high-quality visual stories to improve the student learning journey.
Haas Digital has a team of expert professionals and creatives that can help to support instructors every step of the way, from course content conceptualization to content creation and delivery.
Our Video Production Team:
- Assists with script creation, leveraging years of experience and the latest research about how students learn
- Provides options for video formats that best fit your content
- Supports faculty during studio recording sessions to ensure the best representation of their teaching style
- Professionally compiles, color corrects, and post-produces each lesson to our highest standards
Our Production Process:
- First, we’ll do the pre-production work. This is the planning stage of the process, which consists of reviewing any content that instructors already possess, writing scripts, and storyboarding.
- Second, the instructor will come into the studio for a series of lecture recordings.
- Third, the videos will go through post-production, which includes editing, creating motion graphics, animations and quality assurance checks.
Some of the different capabilities and formats that we offer for recording sessions:
- Lecture-style footage, where you are standing, directly addressing students
- Office settings for a more personal atmosphere when storytelling or introducing yourself
- Interviews or fireside chats
- Screen capture for coding or working with software
- Videos on the eGlass, an illuminated glass whiteboard with a built-in camera to capture your face and handwritten explanations in the same frame
With any style of recording approach, we will be there to help you create your best possible, high-quality class content.