[email protected] brings the Haas community together through a series of events and activities that contribute to building engagement and community at Haas.
Rooted in the Defining Leadership Principles, [email protected] provides staff with an opportunity to:
- Enrich the staff experience for your colleagues by going Beyond Yourself
- Plan new and exciting events by Questioning the Status Quo
- Engage in personal and professional growth as Students Always
- Represent staff interests and lead through collaboration by having Confidence Without Attitude
[email protected] is a staff-lead initiative that organizes events that focus on professional development, volunteer opportunities, and having fun with your colleagues.
We aim to host two major events and three smaller events throughout the year. Some of our past events include:
- Volunteer Day
- Spark Collaborations
- Peer Share Series
- Professional Development Fair
- Board Game Day
- Wellness Activities (Cooking Demos, Guided Walks/Hikes)
We are always looking for new members to get involved. If you are interested, please email us at [email protected].
Next: Green Team