Haas facilities include classrooms, the Andersen Auditorium, the Wells Fargo Room, the Bank of America Forum and the Courtyard. Please review these space request guidelines for information on different spaces at Haas.
- Review space request guidelines
- Check room availability and make reservations in the Event and Space Management System.
- For questions, contact the Event Space Management Team.
- These are spaces which have been designated for event use by Berkeley Haas students, staff, and faculty.
- To check the availability of the Executive Classroom and S489, students should contact the Student Experience Team regarding their availability.
UC Berkeley facilities
UC Berkeley has spaces on campus suitable for receptions, conferences, lunches, and dinners. You may have to pay a rental fee or use the facility’s catering service. The most popular facilities near Haas include the Faculty Club and International House.
- Review the list of campus venues.
- Contact the Student Experience Team for more information about reserving campus facilities.
Off-campus facilities such as hotels typically require you to sign a contract.
- Check with the Student Experience Team for a list of local off-site venues and to ensure that you are not taking unnecessary risks in signing contracts.