Berkeley Haas is a place that is welcoming of students with families. We have a variety of events that are open to partners and children and encourage student-parents to take advantage of the myriad resources available through the greater UC Berkeley campus community. We also have an active Partners Club and Bear Cubs Club which are dedicated to supporting our MBA families.
Any questions related to the resources or policies regarding student-parents can be directed to the Student Experience Team.
Bear Cubs Club Guide for New Parent Students at Berkeley
Additional resource lists:
- Graduate Division Student Family Assistance Resource List
- Student Parent Center Graduate Resource List
- University Health Services Childcare Resource List
Breastfeeding Support for Students & Partners
The Breastfeeding Support Program (BFSP) is sponsored by University Health Services – Health*Matters, the worksite wellness program. The BFSP serves faculty, staff, students, and their spouses/domestic partners, as well as employees at UCOP and LBNL who choose to continue breastfeeding after returning to work or school. The program includes
- personal, electric breast pumps and personal kits sold at cost
- lactation rooms on campus (including on at Haas)
- breastfeeding classes facilitated by a certified lactation consultant.
Berkeley Parents Network
A parent-to-parent email network for the community of parents in the Berkeley, California area.