The Hunt on the Job Front (MBA Students Only)
Mondays, 12:30 – 1:30 pm, March 29 – May 10 (no session on April 12)
Late spring is prime recruiting season for real estate jobs and internships. MBA students are encouraged to join Abby Franklin, Executive Director, Accelerating Careers in Real Estate, for weekly updates and check-ins on the job front. No registration is required. Zoom link
Spring Career Chat Series (BREC, UREC & BREAA)
Wednesdays and Fridays, 12:30 – 1:30 pm, March 31 – April 16, 2021 (no session on Friday, 4/2)
BREAA and BREC are pleased to resume the Spring Career Chat series after spring break. We have a great line-up featuring a variety of speakers, companies, and topics:
- Wednesday, 3/31: Greystar featuring Alison Colquhoun (Corporate and Campus Recruiting)
- Wednesday, 4/7: Entitlements 101 featuring Ashley Weinstein-Carnes (Berkeley Law 2016) and Nicolas Romano (CED 2015)
- Friday, 4/9: Hines featuring Jeff Bean (Haas 2017), Allie Stein (CED 2016), and Charlie Tilleman (Haas 2017)
- Friday, 4/16: TMG Partners featuring Sam Becerra (Haas 2017) and Nick Faber (Haas 2017)
- Friday, 4/30: Carmel Partners featuring Lauren Savett (Haas undergrad 2014)
To register for the series, please click here.
Lunch with Nancy & Abby (Graduate Students Only)
Friday, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, April 2 & April 23, 2021
This is an invitation for any graduate student interested in real estate.
Professor Nancy Wallace and Accelerated Careers in Real Estate (ACRE) Executive Director Abby Franklin warmly invite you to join them for informal discussions of the Berkeley Haas real estate program. These virtual lunches are meant to provide a forum in which students are encouraged to ask questions and gain insight from the closer relationship between our real estate academic and career services programs.
The link for the Zoom meetings is here. Registration is not required.